RUSH Construction stays on top of national industry trends and best practices
Through our involvement with the Contractors Advisory Board, we’re able to keep up with national trends and best practices in the construction industry. Twice per year, this group meets in person, rotating among the locations of the five members. During this semi-annual meeting, the group provides a peer evaluation of the host contractor and meets to discuss current trends and issues facing their businesses.
In addition to their semi-annual meetings, the Contractors Advisory Board also has monthly calls for a similar, abbreviated discussion.
Since the locations of the group members are so diverse, we are able to gain valuable insight to trends outside of central Florida, and apply that insight to give our customers the best services and equipment.
RUSH Construction (Titusville, FL)
- Focus on commercial, medical, and government projects
- Ed Rabel, Founder
- William Chivers, President
Zartman Construction (Northumberland, PA)
- Focus on general contracting and the only member of the group with a fleet of rental equipment
- Dave Zartman, President
Cicero’s Development Corporation (Plainfield, IL)
- Focus on renovations in the hospitality industry
- Samuel E. Cicero, Jr., President
- Samuel J. Cicero, Sr., Founder
Keller-Martin Construction (San Antonio, TX)
- Focus on a variety of General Contracting projects in local area
- Rick Smith, President
- Randy Reiley, Vice President of Operations
TerWisscha Construction (TWC) (Wilmar, MN)
- Focus on nationwide specialty projects (i.e. veterinary offices, oral surgery centers and funeral homes)
- Kelly TerWisscha, CEO
- Keith Nelson, President
The Contractors Advisory Board was formed by the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC). The purpose of the group is to provide resources and support to one another as owners of comparable businesses, not in direct competition with one another. Distance ensures competition is not an issue.