Mr. Humphrey is one of RUSH’s Lead Superintendents for construction services. Mr. Humphrey has extensive experience in the construction industries. During his tenure at RUSH, David has been in charge of new construction projects, tenant build-outs, demolition and reconstruction of phased projects, tilt-wall construction and also has experience with LEED certified projects.
David has over 40 years experience as a hands-on Field Superintendent and brings tremendous depth and versatility to any construction team performing duties such as supervision, reading and interpreting drawings and submittals, performing daily field direction of general trades’ construction activities, implementing and sequencing construction operations and directing safety, security and quality control programs to minimize disruption on the projects operations. Having 16 years of on-site field superintendent experience for RUSH, David has gone above and beyond to complete successful projects on-time with outstanding letters of reference for his ability to work with the Owners and Subcontractors.
- Certified American Heart Association First Aid Training, CPR
- QS-210 LSK-REV FOD Prevention
- Hazardous Response Operations
- Emergency Response Operations
- Construction Quality Mgmt for Contractors
- OSHA 30 Hour Training: Concrete & Masonry, Confined Space, Cranes & Rigging, Demolition, Excavation, Fall Protection, Electrical Safety, Fire Protection, Hand & Power Tools, Health & Environmental Controls, Material Handling, Personal Protective Equipment, Scaffolding, Ladder Safety, Steel Erection, Welding & Cutting, Driver Safety
- Refurbish & Upgrade Launch Pad 39-B Water Systems, KSC, FL, $2,450,000.00 Remove/replace potable & non-potable water systems
- Barn Light Manufacturing Facility, Titusville, FL, $900,000 Renovation of 38,000sf facility and new construction of 10,000sf
- John F. Kennedy Space Center, KSC, FL, $5,800,000 Design Build 20,000sf Fire Station
- John F. Kennedy Space Center, KSC, FL, $6,200,000 25,000sf Utility Shop Facility
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, FL, $6,800,000 30,000sf New Construction Fire Rescue Building (Lead Forman)
- Patrick Air Force Base, FL, $15,900,000 90,000sf DEOMI New Construction Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, FL, $1,260,000 4,300sf New Construction & Misc. Site Improvements (Lead Forman)
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, FL, $5,135,000 4,000sf New Construction Satellite Alert Facility (Lead Forman)