As Senior Estimator, Tim Saunders is responsible for assisting with business development and marketing efforts as well as estimating for competitive bidding, design/build budgets and cost analysis, project and permit administration, project scheduling and coordination.
Prior to joining RUSH, Tim started his construction career here in Brevard County as a framing carpenter in 1979. After just two years he started his own successful framing and trim subcontracting company. Subsequently, Tim was hired as a project superintendent in 1985 by Doug Wilson Enterprises, Inc. and five years later was brought into the office to estimate and manage small projects, eventually becoming a Senior Estimator for the company. For the past twenty-five years Tim has developed his reputation for quality construction, management services, subcontractor coordination and project development. His extensive experience includes healthcare facilities, surgery centers, municipal buildings, fire stations, police stations, churches and commercial/industrial buildings.
- AHCA Requirements
- OSHA Construction Safety & Health
- CPR Certification
- Hospital Construction & Renovation–F.I.T.
- Wuesthoff Hospice House, Rockledge, FL – $3,693,224.00 17,000+ S.F., 12 Bed Hospice Care Facility
- Behavioral Health Suite, Wuesthoff Hospital, Rockledge, FL, AHCA – $643,549.00 2,400 S.F., 4-Room, 8 Bed Behavioral Suite
- Baker Act Holding Room, Wuesthoff Hospital, Rockledge, FL, AHCA $150,000.00 600 S.F., Baker Act Holding Room
- Caritas Ambulatory Surgery Center, West Melbourne, FL, AHCA – $3,126,351.00 15,969 S.F. 2 Story ASC/Medical Office Building
- Cape Canaveral Hospital Cath Lab 3rd Floor, Cocoa Beach, FL, AHCA $1,176,685.00 4,156 S.F., 2 Cath Labs w/ Central Control Room
- Radiology Suite, Cape Canaveral Hospital, Cocoa Beach, FL, AHCA – $661,445.00 3,350 S.F., Radiology Suite, X-ray Room and 2 CT Scan, Rooms w/ Central Control Room
- Columbia Surgery Center, Merritt Island, FL, AHCA – $1,000,000.00+ 10,000+ S.F., Ambulatory Surgery Center Build-Out
- 4th Floor Renovation, Cape Canaveral Hospital, Cocoa Beach, FL, AHCA $1,084,636.00 17,284 S.F. Complete Patient Floor Renovation
- 2nd Floor Renovation, Cape Canaveral Hospital, Cocoa Beach, FL, AHCA $1,994,835.00 17,284 S.F. Complete Patient Floor Renovation
- Digestive & Liver Center, Melbourne, FL, AHCA $454,724.00 2,784 S.F. Colonoscopy Treatment Rooms & Recovery Room
- Melbourne Beach Town Complex, Melbourne Beach, FL – $1,793,000, 19,900 S.F., Fire Station, Town Hall & Police Department
- Cape Canaveral Fire Station & Fire Training Facility, Canaveral Port Authority, $2,247,000.00, 10,080 S.F. Fire Station, 160 foot Maritime Fire Training Facility, Life Boat Drill Simulator Pool and underground Confined Space Rescue Simulator.
- Emil Buehler Aviation Training School & Aircraft Hangar, Melbourne, FL, $5,226,000.00, 12,400 S.F. Aviation Training Building, 17,400 S.F. Aircraft Hangar w/ Taxi Way & Approach Apron
- Grace United Methodist Church – Education Building, Merritt Island, FL, $5,578,000.00, 32,000+ S.F. Educational Building w/ daycare, classrooms, administrative offices, and Chapel.
- Sunrise Marina Boat Storage Facility, Port Canaveral, FL, $886,500.00 – 12,800 S.F. (total) included (2) pre-engineered adjustable boat rack storage buildings and associated 12” reinforced concrete paving.
- First Response Fire Station & Operations Center, Canaveral Port Authority, Cape Canaveral, FL, $2,249,000.00, 8,400 S.F. Fire Station & 5,400 S.F. Operations Center