RUSH Construction, Inc. is an employee-owned General Contractor located in North Brevard County, FL (Titusville) and is offering a full-time career opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator position within the firm. We are looking for an organized, self-motivated team player with strong written and oral communication skills and high attention to detail.
The Marketing Coordinator’s primary role will be to work with internal team members and external agencies to support the completion of marketing and communications projects such as proposals, presentations, social media, external communications, brochure development, events, and other marketing efforts.
RUSH Construction, Inc. has an exceptional 35-year history of successful projects for clients such as NASA, U.S. Air Force, Port Canaveral, Parrish Medical Center, Health First, Barn Light Electric, and many, many others in the aerospace, government, commercial, marine, and medical fields.
Employees at RUSH Construction, Inc. come and stay because of our family-friendly environment with a balance of job excellence and the commitment to our community. We recognize and encourage our team members to have a life outside of work.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities:
Estimating / Proposal Support:
- Monitor and source opportunities for future work
- Develop, track progress, edit, and package a variety of documents for proposal responses to customers and prospects
- Assist the Estimating Department in completing bid forms and all required documentation for construction project bids
- Manage responses from various departments to meet deadlines
- Complete new client/new lead introduction and marketing letters
- Complete and finalize all AIA (American Institute of Architects) forms for the firm
- Maintain a project photos library and archive for the purpose of client status updates and future marketing purposes of the firm’s portfolio of work
- Manage the deliverables from our existing Advertising/Marketing Agency
- Assist and provide the Agency with internal content and approvals for marketing activities such as social media, newsletters, website updates, and press releases
- Maintain the internal database of e-mail contacts
- Manage the digital library and archive for all of the firm’s marketing materials
- Serve as the firm’s “Historian” to document not only marketing activities, but also company milestones, events, and notable achievements
- Schedule and manage photography shoots of completed projects
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing, communications, or related field
- A Degree in a related field is preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail and organization for digital and physical filing systems
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with MS Office and document editing software, such as Adobe and/or Blue Beam