Now Hiring – Superintendent Brevard County
RUSH Construction is looking for qualified Superintendents to join our team. Our Superintendents are expected to drive cost-effective management techniques and strategies in the field while coordinating all construction services and activities.
- Coordinate and schedule subcontractors and vendors in the timely completion of projects.
- Perform quality control duties to ensure compliance with building codes, drawings and specifications.
- Perform duties as the Site Safety officer to ensure compliance with RUSH Safety Manual requirements and OSHA regulations.
- Communicate with project team regarding RFI’s and Material Submittals.
- Ensure that subcontractors are is fully executing and complying with their contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, environmental and quality standards.
- Maintain daily log (electronic) of activities on the job site.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Superintendent in the construction industry.
- Experience working on smart phones, tablets and laptop computers.
- Proficient in Windows operating systems and associated software.
- Able to pass background checks for badging purposes.
- Experience in hospitals/medical offices preferred.