RUSH Construction, an employee-owned General Contractor located in North Brevard County has an opening as a Project Manager for a self-motivated individual seeking a career opportunity. RUSH Construction, Inc. has a 35-year history of successful projects for clients such as NASA, U.S Air Force, Parrish Medical Center, Health First, Barn Light Electric, and many others in the government, commercial, and medical fields.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities of Project Manager include:
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project schedule weekly with superintendents and subs as needed
- Oversee all onsite and offsite construction to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct on site staff and subcontractors
- Meet contractual conditions of performance and ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Review the work progress on daily basis and prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging issues
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
Qualifications required are:
- Degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field or 5 years project management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods, building products, and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process and ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with construction management software packages. MS Projects, MS office, PROCORE is a plus.
- Strong communication, leadership, crisis management, conflict resolution and human resources management skills
RUSH is an equal-opportunity employer and offers an excellent compensation package. For more information on RUSH visit: www.rushinc.com.