Construction Receptionist – Titusville, FL (Space Coast)
RUSH Construction, Inc., a growing employee-owned General Contractor, is looking for a full-time Construction Receptionist for our corporate offices located in Titusville, Florida. The position will have various responsibilities that assist in our day-to-day operations. Applicants must be available to begin working immediately.
- High School Diploma Required
- Associate Degree or higher preferred
- At least three years of job-related work experience.
- High paced front office experience.
RUSH is looking for someone with the following qualifications to fill this position:
- Excellent Verbal, Written Communication, Critical Thinking Skills
- Excellent Time Management and Organizational Skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Self-Motivated and Resourceful
- Responsible and Reliable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
Primary Duties Listed Below:
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organization and Maintenance of Filing Systems
- Gathering necessary documents for meetings.
- Assist office personnel with various administrative tasks
- Receive and distribute mail and deliveries daily
- Handle all incoming and outgoing shipping as needed
- Maintain office supplies and orders accordingly
- Maintain various office spaces such as copy room, conference room, lobby, etc.
- Set up meetings and Microsoft Teams Meetings as directed.
- Maintain Company Office Calendar daily
- Other Duties as Needed.
Job Type: Full Time
- One Location – Titusville, FL
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan Available
- Paid Time Off
- Day Shift
- Monday and Wednesday 8:00 – 4:30
- Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 – 5:00
- Friday 8:00 – 3:30