Now Hiring – Medical Project Superintendent
Superintendent Job Description:
RUSH Construction, Inc. is looking for qualified Superintendents in our Medical Division. Our Superintendents are expected to drive cost-effective management techniques and strategies in the field while coordinating all construction services and activities.
- Coordinate and schedule subcontractors and vendors in the timely completion of projects.
- Perform quality control duties to ensure compliance with building codes, drawings, and specifications.
- Perform duties as the Site Safety officer to ensure compliance with RUSH Safety Manual requirements and OSHA regulations.
- Communicate with the project team regarding RFI’s and Material Submittals.
- Ensure that subcontractors are is fully executing and complying with their contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, environmental and quality standards.
- Maintain daily log (electronic) of activities on the job site.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Superintendent in the healthcare construction industry.
- Experience working on smartphones, tablets and laptop computers.
- Proficient in Windows operating systems and associated software.
- Able to pass background checks for badging purposes.
- Experience with AHCA in hospitals/medical offices preferred.
- ICRA experience.
- ILSM experience.
Job Type: Full-time
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for any of the above positions, you can submit your resume OR complete the application below. Please be sure to indicate the position for which you are applying.
Prior to filling out an application or submitting a resume for employment, you should be aware of possible restrictions and/or denial of employment. RUSH Construction, Inc. is a drug-free, equal opportunity employer.
RUSH Construction, Inc. is proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace, therefore, if you cannot pass a standard drug test, there is no need to submit your application.
Many of our projects are located on U.S. Military Bases and there are security requirements you are required to provide prior to entry to the base. You are required to prove your citizenship by providing a birth certificate, passport, voter registration cared, resident alien card or certificated of naturalization. (Social Security Cards and Driver’s Licenses will not be accepted as proof of citizenship).
You will also need a current vehicle registration and current proof of auto insurance to gain access to the base. Original documents must be brought with you to the base PASS & REGISTRATION when receiving your badge.
Your application information is subject to a National Criminal Background Check to obtain access to the Military Base, therefore, if you have ever been convicted of a felony, you will not be able to work on the base. Be aware that failure to pass this background check may severely limit your ability to work on RUSH projects.
RUSH routinely works with joint venture partners in the performance of contracts. As such, RUSH employees are occasionally transferred to the employment of our partners on a temporary basis. In these cases, the above requirement and restrictions still apply.