Now Hiring – Carpenter
RUSH Construction is looking for a skilled, well rounded Carpenter to join our team.
Applicants must be able to pass a background check for badging purposes, as a majority of our work occurs in hospitals or on federal facilities.
Job Requirements include knowledge and skills associated with:
- Metal framing
- Drywall hanging and/or finishing
- Doors and door hardware
- Form carpentry
- Concrete placement and finishing
- Trim carpentry
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for any of the above positions, you can submit your resume OR complete the application below. Please be sure to indicate the position for which you are applying.
Prior to filling out an application or submitting a resume for employment, you should be aware of possible restrictions and/or denial of employment. RUSH Construction, Inc. is a drug-free, equal opportunity employer.
- RUSH Construction, Inc. is proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace, therefore, if you cannot pass a standard drug test, there is no need to submit your application.
- Many of our projects are located on U.S. Military Bases and there are security requirements you are required to provide prior to entry to the base. You are required to prove your citizenship by providing a birth certificate, passport, voter registration cared, resident alien card or certificated of naturalization. (Social Security Cards and Driver’s Licenses will not be accepted as proof of citizenship).
- You will also need a current vehicle registration and current proof of auto insurance to gain access to the base. Original documents must be brought with you to the base PASS & REGISTRATION when receiving your badge.
- Your application information is subject to a National Criminal Background Check to obtain access to the Military Base, therefore, if you have ever been convicted of a felony, you will not be able to work on the base. Be aware that failure to pass this background check may severely limit your ability to work on RUSH projects.
- RUSH routinely works with joint venture partners in the performance of contracts. As such, RUSH employees are occasionally transferred to the employment of our partners on a temporary basis. In these cases, the above requirement and restrictions still apply.