RUSH Construction, Inc. is looking for qualified Superintendents in our Medical Division. Our Superintendents are expected to drive cost-effective management techniques and strategies in the field while coordinating all construction services and activities.
– Coordinate and schedule subcontractors and vendors in the timely completion of projects.
– Perform quality control duties to ensure compliance with building codes, drawings, and specifications.
– Perform duties as the Site Safety officer to ensure compliance with RUSH Safety Manual requirements and OSHA regulations.
– Communicate with the project team regarding RFI’s and Material Submittals.
– Ensure that subcontractors are is fully executing and complying with their contracted scope of work.
– Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
– Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, environmental and quality standards.
– Maintain daily log (electronic) of activities on the job site.
– 3+ years of experience as a Project Superintendent in the healthcare construction industry.
– Experience working on smartphones, tablets and laptop computers.
– Proficient in Windows operating systems and associated software.
– Able to pass background checks for badging purposes.
– Experience with AHCA in hospitals/medical offices preferred.
– ICRA experience.
– ILSM experience.
Job Type: Full-time