As a Vice President at RUSH Construction, Reuben Thornton (Ben) closely monitors progress, schedules and costs associated with each project. Ben works directly with clients, architects, engineers and subcontractors to ensure every aspect of a project is delivered at the highest level possible.
Prior to joining RUSH Construction in 2018, Ben worked as an Owner’s rep. for a large aircraft manufacturer. Ben’s past experience brings a unique client prospective that has helped to better serve our customers.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- State Certified Building Contractor
- Lockheed Martin STAR Center, Titusville FL $16.9M
- Orlando Health Imaging Center, Orlando FL $4M
- Prestige Cardiology, Viera FL $2M
- Florida Air National Guard 114th Space Control Facility, CCAFS FL $5.5M
Ben Thornton’s Favorite Quote: “Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.” -Steve Jobs