As a project manager at RUSH Construction since July 2018, Douglas “Conrad” Wilson oversees projects from beginning to end, managing project details and budget, scheduling, and interfacing with project owners.
With a wide range of construction experience, including as a laborer, heavy equipment operator, superintendent, estimator, and project manager, Wilson has worked in the construction industry since 1991. His extensive knowledge of healthcare related construction, facilities operations, commercial construction, renovation, and build out makes Conrad a valued and versatile addition to the RUSH Construction project team.
Wilson came to RUSH after hearing about its positive reputation from others in the industry. “RUSH is a top-notch company, and my impression so far has been that it is very well organized with a team-oriented atmosphere,” says Conrad.
Originally from Lyman, SC, Wilson has three daughters: Mariposa Blake, Lilah Maeve, and Piper Brennen. In addition to spending time with his daughters, Conrad enjoys meditation, reading, archery, fishing, and video games. He is also a published and award-winning musician/songwriter with an impressive history of touring and playing original music.
Conrad’s Favorite Quote: “Memory believes before knowing remembers” – William Faulkner
Partial List of Experience:
- Westside Elementary School MEP Upgrades, Palm Bay, FL – $1,404,716 Full Campus Chiller Replacement and outside air reduction project for the Brevard County School System
- Bayside High School MEP Upgrades, Palm Bay, FL – $2,878,419 Full Campus Chiller Replacement and outside air reduction project for the Brevard County School System
- EFSC Fire Science Academy Remodel, Palm Bay, FL – $145,007 4,502SF Renovation of existing building for educational training
- Palm Bay Hospital- Geriatric Behavioral Health Suite, Palm Bay, FL – $2,560,175 2nd FL 12,300SF Multi Phase Psychiatric Suite
- City of Palm Bay Rappel Tower Training Facility Palm Bay, FL – $457,041 7-Story 1,764 Design-Build Emergency Response Training Tower
- Palm Bay Hospital- Cath Lab Renovation, Palm Bay, FL – $190,170 1,428SF Cath Lab Suite remodel for new equipment vendor
- Health First Medical Office Building, Viera, FL – $12,571,125.00 3-Story 80,000sf Multi Specialty Facility
- Holmes Regional Medical Center 4th Floor OB Addition, Melbourne, Fl – $12,922,533.00 4th Floor 37,000sf OB & Reface Addition, AHCA
- Wuesthoff Medical Office Building Build-Outs, Port St John, Fl – $1,087,599.00 3-Story 12,700sf Physicians office Build- Outs
- Parrish Medical Office Building Build-Outs, Port St John, Fl – $1,506,911.00 2-Story 11,217sf Physicians office Build- Outs
- Wuesthoff 5th Floor- ICU Addition, Rockledge, FL – $7,046,736.00 5th Floor 18,950sf Floor Addition & ICU Build- Out, AHCA
- Health First Hyperbaric Chamber and Oxygen Farm, Palm Bay, Fl – $268,016.00 Suite Remodel to accommodate a Hyperbaric Chamber, AHCA
- Wuesthoff 4th Floor- Cardio Suite and Mold Abatement, Rockledge, FL – $398,323.77 4th Floor 2,400sf Suite Remodel for Cardiology & Exterior Reface
- Wuesthoff Hospital- Nuc/Camera Suite and MRI Suite, Rockledge, Fl – $1,041,558.00 1st Fl Suite Remodels and New Air Handlers set by Helicopter, AHCA
- Parrish Suite 300- MRI and Radiology Suite, Port St. John, FL- $455,910.59 4,268sf Suite Build- Out with MRI, X-Ray, Fluoroscopy, AHCA
- Mike Erdman Toyota- Oil Lube Service Center, Merritt Island, Fl – $1,185,231.35,783sf Service Bays, Showroom, and Oil/Lube Pit
- Hampton Inn- Hotel, Cocoa Beach, FL – $5,329,154.52 8 story 107,939sf 150 rooms hotel
- Port Canaveral Fire Station and Training Facility, Port Canaveral, FL – $2,247,134.37 Fire Station, Boat Fire, Confined Space, and Water Rescue Training Facility