Mark Amato is one of RUSH’s Lead Superintendents for construction services. Mr. Amato has extensive experience in all aspects of construction. Mark has supervised numerous projects at Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral Air Station, and Patrick Air Force Base, for commercial general contractors on diverse new and remodel construction.
Mark has over 23 years experience as a hands-on Field Superintendent and brings tremendous depth and versatility to any construction team. Mark oversees and supervises projects from groundbreaking to completion, including verification of blueprint and specification compliance, survey/layout, foundation placement, structural framework, interior finishes and mechanical/electrical systems. He is also responsible for planning and coordinating daily work activities for project employees and subcontractors.
- Confined Space Certified
- DOT Traffic Safety Course Competent Person Training
- CPR and First Aid Certified Course
- QCS certified
- General Contractors Course
- 30 Hour OSHA Certificate
- 10-Hour OSHA Safety Course
- Certified Instructor for Nation Center of Construction &
- Education Research
- RON NORRIS DEALERSHIPS Buick GMC & Honda concurrently – Titusville, FL – Demolish existing facilities while customer continues to operate full staff while both New facilities are under construction.
- Mid-Course Radar Facility Phase II & III
- Central Florida YMCA – Mills avenue facility Orlando, FL $3,200,000.00 – Addition and remodel while day to day operation continue inside the facility.
- Commissary Warehouse – Delaware North LEED® Silver Certified Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex, FL $1,900,000.00 – New Construction, Installation of the food storage facility with walk in freezers.
- American Police Hall of Fame, Titusville, FL $5,900,000.00 – New Construction, Memorial facility for fallen Law enforcement officers & Gun Range
- DEOMI Facility, Patrick Air Force Base $15,900,000.00 90,000 sf New construction & numerous additions and remodels across the PAFB facilities including additional underground utilities upgrades over the past years
- North Brevard Children’s Service Center, Titusville, FL $1,700,000.00 – New facility, Child development center
- Honda MDF – Honda R&D Americas, – LEED® Gold Certified – Grant/Valkaria, FL $2,800,000.00 New facility DESCRIPTION Outboard engine R&D facility
- Visiting Officers Quarters Building 255, Patrick Air Force Base, FL – $872,000.00 Remodel from the slab to completion