Below you will find links to our past newsletters. Our newsletters are sent monthly and will include project and community updates. To sign up for the RUSH newsletter, please click here. You may opt-out at anytime.
PAST RUSH CONSTRUCTION NEWSLETTERS:
- AUGUST 2020: Viera Charter School Dedication & Ribbon Cutting
- JULY 2020: RUSH Provides Infection Prevention Through Cleaning Services for Clients & Office Testing for Staff
- JUNE 2020: Cover Story: Growth & Diversification of RUSH
- MAY 11, 2020: A Message from William Chivers – Taking a Look Back at Our 35th Year Anniversary
- APRIL 13, 2020: Melbourne Regional Medical Center Breaks Ground | We are Hiring!
- FEBRUARY 2020: Publix Pharmacy Breaks Ground at Halifax Health Medical Center
- JANUARY 2020: Happy New Year! December Recap: RUSH Shines a Light on a Local Charity
- NOVEMBER 2019: Meet RUSH Facilities President, Bob Dillow | Viera Charter School Breaks Ground
- OCTOBER 2019: October Happenings: Proud to Support “Pinktober” and Jess Parrish Medical Foundation
- SEPTEMBER 2019: Cruise Terminal #3 Project Update + Find RUSH at the AHCA FHEA Trade Show in Oct.
- AUGUST 2019: Two Rockets Launch from Protected Pads 40 and 41 + Meet Two RUSH Executives!
- JULY 2019: Celebrating Apollo 11: RUSH Reflects on its History with NASA and KSC
- JUNE 2019: Article Release: “New Divisions, Enduring Values” | PLUS, Listen to Our 35th Anniversary Playlist!
- MAY 2019: RUSH Celebrates its 35th Anniversary | Building with Integrity Since 1984!
- APRIL 2019: RUSH Safety Program Recognized with 3 New Awards | CT-3 Breaks Ground in Port Canaveral
- MARCH 2019: RUSH Facilities Signs New Contract with Space Florida + 2019 Junior Achievement
- DECEMBER 2018: Giving Back to the Community this Holiday Season
- NOVEMBER 2018: Thank You to Veterans, Service Members | RUSH Marine Project Update
- OCTOBER 2018: RUSH Marine Starts Work on Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal #3
- SEPTEMBER 2018: “Expand, Renovate or Build?” by William Chivers + Find RUSH at ACHA/FHEA in Orlando
- AUGUST 2018: Project Updates: Shuttle Landing Facility & Legacy Academy | The RUSH Staff is Growing!
- JULY 2018: It Takes a Village: “Making a Difference” in the Suntree and Viera Communities
- JUNE 2018: Project Update: Legacy Academy Charter School to Replace the Old Publix in Titusville
- MAY 2018: “Charting a New Course” with RUSH Marine and 34 Years in Business!
- APRIL 2018: The Design-Build Story of The Brix Project in Brevard – Welcome to new project manager, Ben Thornton!
- MARCH 2018: Titus Landing Continues to Grow! See RUSH Marine in Action – Pitching in & giving back at the YMCA.
- FEBRUARY 2018: The Cove Parking Lot Reconstruction at the Port + RUSH Welcomes New Shareholders – Did you see RUSH at the SAME Space Coast Small Business Event in February?
- JANUARY 2018: Branching Out: RUSH Creates Two New Divisions for Facility and Marine Management + Congratulations to Mike Lapinski on his promotion to Vice President.
- DECEMBER 2017: RUSH Gives Back to its Own this Holiday Season – Learn How You Can Help! + Join our staff in supporting two incredible families.
- NOVEMBER 2017: RUSH Reflections: Community Enhancement – The RUSH promise of safety, integrity, quality, and ON-TIME delivery.
- OCTOBER 2017: RUSH to be Honored at SpaceCoast 2017 Business Leader of the Year Event + RUSH’s President & CEO, William Chivers, has been selected as a leader helping to shape the future of the Space Coast.
- SEPTEMBER 2017: RUSH Founder Honored with Founder’s Forum Nomination + Happy Anniversary to Playalinda Brewing Company – Brix Project!
- AUGUST 2017: Project Spotlights: Design-Build Parrish Healthcare Facilities + Parrish Healthcare at Port Canaveral & Parrish Healthcare Center in Titusville are now completed.
- JULY 2017: RUSH REFLECTIONS: Eduardo Rabel Celebrates 55 Years in America + Parrish Healthcare at Port Canaveral to be completed next week.
- JUNE 2017: UNDER CONSTRUCTION: Halifax Health Projects + Meet new and returning RUSH employees!
- MAY 2017: RUSH Reflections: Celebrating 33 Years in Business – Find out one of the secrets to RUSH’s success!
- MARCH/APRIL 2017: Safety First! How a Rigorous Safety Program Benefits Our Customers + New photos of the Parrish Healthcare Center Titusville – MOB at Titus Landing project.
- JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2017: RUSH Reflections: True Success Takes a Village – RUSH celebrates new additions to its employee ownership program; hosts annual advisory board meeting.
- DECEMBER 2016: Merry Christmas! RUSH Gives Back – Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- NOVEMBER 2016: Golfing for a Cause + GTR Change Awards – It was a beautiful day at La Cita Golf & Country Club for the YMCA Golf Classic!
- NOVEMBER 2016: New Port Canaveral Project + Embraer Drone Video + New photos from the Parrish Medical Center project at Titus Landing.
- OCTOBER 2016: Embraer Seating and Playalinda Brewery at Brix Project Open their Doors + RUSH is proud to play a part in North Brevard’s growth.
- AUGUST 2016: Titusville to Gain Over 1,000 Jobs + New drone video of RUSH’s Titus Landing project.
- JULY 2016: Founder, Eduardo Rabel, to Celebrate 54 Years in America + Playalinda Brewery at Brix Project opening in Titusville this summer!
- JUNE 2016: RUSH Recognized by the United Safety Council for Safety Milestone + RUSH was recently awarded for record time without a lost-time incident.
- MAY 2016: RUSH Gains New Vice President | Titusville Talking Points Video Highlights – RUSH celebrated 32 years in business this month!
- APRIL 2016: UNDER CONSTRUCTION: Canaveral Locks Project – New Photos! Lebolo-RUSH crew members recognized at Safety Lunch.
- MARCH 2016: RUSH Project Update: Embraer Aero Seating Technologies Division – See the latest photos from the project site, plus a video of RUSH putting the walls of the facility in place.
- FEBRUARY 2016: Long-Time Director of Safety & Quality, Paul Stewart, Retires
- FEBRUARY 2016: Have you heard what’s brewing in North Brevard? RUSH is proud to be in the thick of economic development in North Brevard.
- JANUARY 2016: RUSH GIVES BACK: Health First Foundation Golf Classic – The Platinum Sponsor at this week’s event, RUSH was also featured in Brevard Business News!
- DECEMBER 2015: Happy Holidays! RUSH Gives Back: Boy Scouts Home
- NOVEMBER 2015: UNDER CONSTRUCTION: Ron Norris Ford, PMC Health Village & More
- NOVEMBER 2015: RUSH Honored at Florida Companies to Watch – FLCTW celebrates growing second-stage companies headquartered in Florida.
- NOVEMBER 2015: Embraer Breaks Ground on New Facility in Brevard
- NOVEMBER 2015: RUSH REFLECTIONS: 15 Years of Employee-Ownership
- SEPTEMBER 2015: RUSH Selected as an Awardee for 2015 Florida Companies to Watch from GrowFL
- AUGUST 2015: The Brix Project – Brewery & Distillery | Meet Superintendent Grantham
- JULY 2015: Space Coast Honor Flight Mission | Ed’s 53rd Year in America
- JUNE 2015: RUSH Selected as Finalist for 2015 Florida Companies to Watch
- JUNE 2015: RUSH REFLECTIONS: “Every Building Has a Story”
- MAY 2015: Port Canaveral Projects | Meet Superintendent Jenkins
- APRIL 2015: RUSH REFLECTIONS: MacDill AFB | Meet One of RUSH’s Project Managers
- MARCH 2015: Back-to-Back Health First Projects | Meet Director, Al Forbes
- MARCH 2015: Congratulations to RUSH’s New VP of Finance and Administration!
- FEBRUARY 2015: RUSH REFLECTIONS: Ron Norris Dealerships | CAB Convenes
- JANUARY 2015: RUSH Projects in Action | Meet Our Team: Tish Holley
- DECEMBER 2014: RUSH REFLECTIONS: Holiday Highlights | Fire Crash Rescue Station (CCAFS)
- NOVEMBER 2014: Thanksgiving Greetings from RUSH
- NOVEMBER 2014: YMCA Golf Tournament | Playalinda Brewing Co. Opens Today
- OCTOBER 2014: RUSH REFLECTIONS: Playalinda Brewing Co. | “Best Place to Work”
- OCTOBER 2014: RUSH Voted “Best Place to Work” – Thank You!
- SEPTEMBER 2014: MCR II and III (KSC) | Meet our Director of Finance, David Dapore
- AUGUST 2014: The Children’s Center | RUSH’s Bobby Jicha Featured in SCB
- JUNE 2014: YMCA of Central Florida
- JUNE 2014: KSC Lightning Mitigation Towers
- MAY 2014: Ron Norris Project Update | Meet Superintendent Gandolfi
- MAY 2014: Team-Building Retreat | Health Care Construction
- APRIL 2014: KSC Commissary Warehouse | BIMDA Sponsorship
- APRIL 2014: “Green” Certified, People-Oriented
- MARCH 2014: Project Highlight: DEOMI | Meet Karen Stevens, 17-Year Employee of RUSH
- FEBRUARY 2014: KSC Life Support Facility | Meet Paul Stewart, Director of Safety and Quality
- FEBRUARY 2014: Here’s something you didn’t know about RUSH’s William Chivers…
- JANUARY 2014: RUSH Construction Announces 30th Anniversary Celebration