Mark Lucas is one of RUSH’s Project Mangers for construction services. Lucas got started in the construction industry around the year 1980, and has over twenty years of experience as a construction manager for general contractors on various government and Aerospace/Aviation projects at Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral Air Station, Patrick Air Force Base, and Vandenberg Air Force Base. Most experience has been in on-site supervision and management of Construction Production, Quality, Safety and Environmental programs for the construction of Aerospace Launch and Launch Support Facilities.
Lucas’ extensive experience as a hands-on Project Manager and brings tremendous depth and versatility to any construction team performing duties such as supervision, reading and interpreting drawings, reviewing and processing submittals, performing daily field direction of general trades’ construction activities, implementing and sequencing construction operations, and directing safety, security and quality control programs for project operations. Mark is a true asset to the RUSH team and has gone above and beyond to complete successful projects on time and within budget.
- Bachelor of Technology, Building Construction, University of North Florida
- Master of Science, Management of Technology, University of Miami
- Construction Quality Management for Contractors Certification # 784 US Army Corps of Engineers (2011)
- OSHA 30 Hour Training ClickSafety
- NASA One Security Certification
- First/Aid CPR Training
- Fall Protection Training
- Symplr Hospital Training Certification
- Port Training – Security Officer Certification
- Procore Certifications
- Titus Landing Medical Office Building, Shell & Sitework, Titusville, FL $4,300,000
- Titus Landing – Parrish Healthcare at Titusville, – Tenant Improvement, Medical Offices, Titusville, FL $3,300.000
- Refurbish & Upgrade Pad B Water Systems, KSC, FL $2,830,691
- OCCC West Building Phase I AHU Replacement, Orlando, FL $2,004,000.00 AHU removal/replacement & Mods to chilled water piping and fire protection system in occupied facility
- Launch Complex 39 B HVAC & Controls Refurbishment, KSC, FL $5,663,077
- Revitalization of the Operations and Checkout Facility Phase V, Repave O&C Parking Lots, Replacement of Offline Roof, South Wing O&C, KSC, FL $11,300,000.00
- Launch Complex 39B Construct Lightning Protection System, NASA, KSC, FL $28,800,000.00, Construction (3) 594 foot lightning protection towers with catenary wire system.
- VAB Roof Refurbishment, KSC, FL $13,000,000.00, Demolition and roof replacement, 535 feet tall, 250,000 square feet of roof area.
- Vertical Integration Facility, CCAFS, FL $24,000,000.00 Structural steel fabrication and erection at Launch Complex 41
- Central Plant Improvements, Orlando International Airport, $2,600,000.00, Demolition and replacement of new chiller unit and piping
- Wastewater Treatment Plant, CCAFS, FL $11,000,000.00, Demolition, removal and installation of new wastewater treatment facility