President & CEO at RUSH Construction, William Chivers has been with the company since 1997, and previously held the position of President from 1999-2017. As President & CEO, Chivers is responsible for the company’s daily operations, business development, and contract negotiations. With experience in all phases of construction with an emphasis on government construction and contracting, William has worked in the industry since 1977. A LEED® Accredited Professional and a licensed General Contractor, he has been directly involved with all aspects of construction and general contracting including project management, estimating, scheduling and financial controls.
With his extensive experience in managing all aspects of a design-build, general contracting firm, Chivers will support the project team in design and pre-construction services, as well as actual construction through project completion. William’s exceptional leadership ability and communication skills will help ensure the team members on the project are working closely together in order to achieve the client’s objectives. Chivers understands that design and construction are relationship based businesses and provides focus and oversight in seeing that respective team members work together toward the project goals.
- State Certified General Contractor
- LEED® Accredited Professional in Building Design & Construction
- SOF 501D Parking Garage, MacDill AFB, FL, $9,500,000 Construct 4-story parking structure
- Utility Shops Facility, KSC, FL, $6,200,000 25,000sf Utility Shops Facility
- Satellite Alert Facility, CCAFS, FL, $4,800,000 Construct a 4,000sf facility
- Design/Build Satellite Operations Facility, CCAFS, FL, $5,300,000 (LEED® Gold Project)
- Design/Build EOD Facility, MacDill AFB, FL, $3,200,000 Design and build a new facility that will house 19 staff members
- BRAC AFR ASTS Facility, MacDill AFB, FL, $4,100,000 Construction of an 18,160sf one-story facility
- South Orlando YMCA, Center Florida YMCA, Orlando, FL, $3,300,000 Complete Building Renovation and Addition
- Services Complex-USACE, Homestead AFB, FL, $2,800,000
- Design/Build Fire Crash Rescue Station, CCAFS, FL, $6,800,000
- Design/Build American Police Hall of Fame, Titusville, FL, $5,900,000
- RLV Phase I Hangar, KSC, FL, $4,200,000