Completed Projects at Halifax Health Medical Center in Daytona Beach:
- Halifax Regional Center for Oncology (ROC) Finishes
- Emergency Power Upgrade – This project took place in two main Electrical Rooms and Patient Rooms on the 2nd, 3rd and 5th floor of the Port Orange Medical Center. The construction includeed upgrading/changing out components and changing circuit wiring from regular power to emergency power backed up by the Hospital’s Generator Power Plant. ICRA was required and monitored as part of the scope of work.
- HHMC Cath Lab Renovations – Renovations to existing Cath Lab and EP Lab to provide electrical upgrades and modifications for the installation of new SIEMENS equipment in both Labs.
- HHMC Bronchoscopy Room – Renovations conversion of approximately 824 S.F. of existing work room to a Procedure Suite including new Control Room and Scrub Room Alcove.
- HHMC Cath Labs 3 & 4 Renovations – This project consisted of a one-for-one equipment change out to install new SIEMENS equipment in both labs and uni-strut modifications to accommodate (1) one monitor boom installation per lab. Selective demolition was required to include modifications to the existing electrical system for preparation of new Cath Lab Equipment installation. This project was AHCA approved and received Infection Control Risk Assessments (IRCA) throughout the entire renovation process including commissioning of new CT Equipment.